Monday, April 27, 2020

Welcome to Quarter 4 of the 2019-2020 School Year!

Hi, everyone. Here is the new online assignment for Academic Skills Class. I will be posting weekly questions for you to do. Each assignment will be due by Monday Midnight, the following week.

I have email office hours on Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30 to 3:30 pm.

Remember, do the questions, show the work, circle the answer, take a picture, and email it to me. It is not enough to do the problems. I am interesting in seeing your thought process on paper. It will help me to help you prepare for the future SAT/ACT that you will take at some point in your high school career.



These problems are due by Monday, May 4 at Midnight. Remember, try to do these problems. 
Effort counts. Laziness is worthless. Write (talk) to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment