Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Friday! It's Friday!

Well, another week has ended. Tests are on the horizon.

In Advanced Algebra, we took a quiz that covered 6-1 thru 6-4. I have checked them. Some need to study. Others need to seriously study. The test will be coming the week of President's Day.

In Geometry, we retook a quiz and started 6-5: Trapezoids. There are three kinds of trapezoids: regular, isosceles, and right. It is important to know the difference between them all. The homework is pg. 324 -325 #5-13,16-32. The chapter 6 test is next Thursday. I will be out of the building on Tuesday and Wednesday. I will encourage you to review wisely! I will provide answer keys for any review assignments I give you! Be sure to copy your defintions, thereoms, and vocabulary words down.

In Geometry Lab, I assigned extra credit that if you watch Gifted Hands (on TNT) this weekend and provide a one page summary of the movie-you'll have the potential to receive 15 extra credit points.

BE SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment